TintWorks Window Tinting & Mountain West bank
Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank’s, board of directors, management and personnel believe that banking is about more than financial products. For a bank and the community to succeed, investment and promotion of the welfare of the communities where it conducts business is essential.
Their CDA branch has recently gone through renovations with a local trusted contractor WIlliamson Johnson Company, who specializes in commercial building projects in the greater Kootenai County and Spokane areas. Williamson Johnson Company entrusted TintWorks during the final phases of construction for our commercial window tint services.
We provided privacy and glare reduction for the drive up bank tellers and for meetings in the conference room installing white frost tint and V-14 window film.
V- 14 Window Tint Offers:
- Benefits and selection criteria
- Rejects up to 80% of solar energy, reducing heat build-up and energy costs +
- Blocks >99% of ultraviolet rays*, helping to protect furnishings by reducing premature fading +
- Blue-gray hue with low interior and high exterior reflectivity +
- Reduces glare and eye fatigue +
- Optically-clear sputtered film with advanced color stable technology +
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty